Monday, August 22, 2011

Motivation.

I guess a lot of people struggle with this, because I'm certain that I'm not alone here. But, I always seem to lack motivation to ever really REALLY accomplish anything. It always seems like.. I want to better myself (whether that be losing weight, furthering my education or standing up for my cause), but I just never really do anything about it. I usually pull the old "I'll start next week". I never do..

I need to find some motivation in a hurry. Thoughts of college and cultivating the perfect (okay, not perfect.. but better) beach body are pushing me a little. But, I have this feeling that I'm going to end up ruining my own plans. But I must say, even just typing this out gives me a little push.

As I had mentioned before, Greg and I have really been considering going back to school. I feel like its the best way for me to help support our family. I'll probably have to get a part time job, but I can definitely deal with that. Especially now that we (finally) have two vehicles.. it shouldn't be too hard to find something that'll at least help pay for gas so that I can commute. I don't know how serious Greg is about going to school. I do think he wants to go, but I think we both realize how hard and expensive it's going to be for both of us to go to school, plus he has a full-time job with absolutely crazy hours. Its a tricky situation.

As for me, I want to (maybe) become an art teacher. But, I think I'm going to take some graphic design and photography classes, too. Mostly because I realize that the economy is bad, and that a lot of schools are cutting art classes.. but, maybe I could work as a substitute teacher. But I'd like to at least have GD or photography to fall back on.

I went into too much detail there, I'm sure.
But oh well.
I guess I should tear myself away from the keyboard and go wake up el husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment