Saturday, August 20, 2011

Another Update.

So, I've not really had time to write much. Things around here seem to get worse long before they get better. Between arguments and fatigued insomnia (I don't know if that's what its called,  but that's what I'm calling it) I never get anything done. If you think my blog looks bad, you should see our apartment. It's not gross or anything, just oh so cluttered & and dominated by dog hair. Eek.


Through all of the "blah" we're going through right now, with being on a super tight budget & both of us being pretty stressed out... H & I were able to really talk about some things. Some of my issues with depression, loneliness & fear (of his drinking again). I don't think we really accomplished anything though, seeing as last night I was babysitting his drunken ass in Wal-mart. But, it was nice to be able to talk ... Also, I think we've both decided we want to go back to school. We live close(ish) to a local college, that has classes to suit both of us & is fairly affordable. But, I'll have to update you on that later on.. it seems that we won't be able to go until Spring 2012.

Now,
I'm moving. Not me, physically. My blog. To something a little more private. ;)
But I'll reveal a little more later, once I get everything set up the way I want.




No comments:

Post a Comment